How to Participate in Red Shoe Day: A Day Of Remembrance ~ July 25th 2016
1. Wear Red Shoes on July 25th - Or for those housebound, red socks, slippers - whatever it may be!
2. Post your pictures - along with any memories and/or messages to friends and families of loved ones lost - on the Facebook Event Page
When Posting pictures - use the hastag #RedShoeDay2016
3. Add a Red Shoe Day Twibbon to your Profile Picture: http://twibbon.com/Support/red-shoe-dayremembrance-day
4. Organise a "get together" to remember and celebrate a loved ones life. Everyone wear your red shoes and send us pictures and information about your gathering to add to the website.
5. Write to local paper or media about Red Shoe Day- To make this as easy as possible, we have written a Media Release about Red Shoe Day that you can send (and then just add on your personal story)
6. Leave a comment about your loved one on our Memorial Blog
7. Visit the Red Shoe Day Shop: http://www.zazzle.com/globallyme/products